4.2 oz./yd² (US) 7 oz./L yd (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
Coverstitched collar and sleeves
Tear away label
>>Wash & Care<<
They are super soft tees and require little maintenance.
cold wash and hang to dry or tumble dry low.
7-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
We include a size chart in all of our listing photos (scroll through the photos). We trust that each of our customers are exploring these size charts to find the best fit for the child and themselves. As always we do suggest measuring one of their current well fitting tees and comparing it to our chart.
We are not responsible for sizing issues as size charts with detailed measurements are provided to each of our customers.
Have more questions about sizing recommendations? Just send us a message and we'll do our best to answer any questions you may have!
For washing our shirts, nothing fancy is involved.
We HIGHLY recommend flipping the shirt inside out and throwing it in the wash on cold/medium temp water and then drying on a low/medium temp. If you prefer to hang dry, go for it!
>>NEVER iron the design directly.
If your design ever starts to peal back a little please place a towel between the design and the iron, put it on the cotton setting and press until the design re-adheres to the shirt :)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
My one and only exception to this rule is that if you have misread the sizing chart and your item was not custom ordered in anyway through conversations I will gladly exchange your item for a size that is right for you.
***EXCHANGES MUST BE ADDRESSED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
SHIP BACK THE ITEM WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY TO COMPLETE THE EXCHANGE. ***
Because of any customization of names, dates, and/or color, through conversations we sadly cannot accept returns or exchanges. Mock ups for final approval are made and orders are then processed.
If there was an error/mistake made on our end, please reach out to us immediately and let us know so that we can make it right.
We strive for 5 stars always!
>>Shipping and Tracking Update
Nov 4, 2021